3 Devils Pinball
"Send me to hell? But what did the devils do wrong?" Unknown author.
Today, friends, we will talk about hell. Specifically, about a little-known pastime to modern philosophers – playing in the underworld.
This conversation was started by Crazy Tooth Studio. Recently, this creative team of developers decided to combine two popular gaming formats: pinball and slot machines. Who and at what stage of the work decided that all this activity should be sent to hell remains behind the scenes. Nevertheless, here we are. Exploring the hellish pinball.
Game Info *
|Provider||Crazy Tooth Studio|
|Theme||Devil, Hell, Fire|
|Stakes Range||£0.2 – £50|
How to Play 3 Devils Pinball
The history of pinball dates back long before the emergence of modern electronic games and computers. Pinball as a game has roots that trace back to ancient times. Back then, balls were thrown towards holes or targets (Ouch!), and players earned points based on the accuracy of their shots... Ouch! Stop throwing balls at us! What do you mean, "we're not talking about that pinball?"
Ah, yes, 3 Devils Pinball. Let's not get distracted. Let's spin the reels.
What do you need to know about the symbols and the generosity they bring in this romantically lit place?
As stated in the slot's name, there are three devils:
- Red devil. He looks straight into the screen and smiles widely. If you count from three to six of such smiles on your game field in a winning combination, you will get the following results: 0.30 / 0.60 / 1.25 / 2.50
- Devil with bull horns on a blue background (also from 3 to 6 copies): 0.20 / 0.35 / 0.60 / 1
- Devil with ram horns on a green background: 0.20 / 0.35 / 0.60 / 1
That's not all yet.
- Another element that you should find on the screen of your computer, laptop, or phone is the trident. Yellow on a purple background, it is easily noticeable: 0.20 / 0.35 / 0.60 / 1
- And finally, the "illumination":
Green, orange, blue, and purple flames in quantities from 3 to 6: 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.50 / 0.75
If you're on a winning streak today and multiple wins appear on a line, only the highest one will be paid.
3 Devils Pinball Features
The game has many interesting (multilevel and bonus) features, and revealing all the secrets would take away the pleasure of exploring the location yourself and finding something new.
We will mention only the following:
- The slot has a Wild symbol. Its ability is to replace all paying symbols except 2X Wild and Scatter.
- 2X Wild, as you may have guessed from the name, adds an exact copy of the won amount. In other words, it doubles it. It likes to stay in the center and does not appear on the leftmost and rightmost reels. What can you do, it has a companionable nature.
3 Devils Pinball RTP & Volatility
The game parameters are not hellish at all: RTP is 96.7%, volatility is medium.
3 Devils Pinball Conclusion
Our conclusion: Crazy Tooth Studio has succeeded in creating a game that appeals to a wide range of players and successfully implemented the thematic concept and innovative mechanics.
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.