3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent
On the stage with purple curtains, fruits are back! You will see them in the roles of heroes and heroines, kings, courtiers, soubrettes, ingenues, confidants, and drag performers. Playson decided to continue the classic theme of slots and created 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent. Players can see how it turned out at our online casino, Wolf Spins. You can try the free version of the game or make a deposit and play for real money.
Game Info *
|Theme||Classic, Fruits, Sevens|
|Stakes Range||£0.1 – £100|
How to Play 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent
Get closer to your screens – the curtain is rising!
Allow us to introduce you to the cast of this theatrical performance:
- Lemons and cherries. This group of young friends will provide you with the following multipliers for your bet: 1 (for three identical fruits) / 2.50 (for four) / 15 (for five).
- Plums and oranges will demonstrate 1.50 / 5 / 20. This means that if you have a combination of, let's say, three plums with a bet of 100 coins, your winnings will be 150. Three round oranges with a bet of 10 coins will add 15 to your demo or real account.
- Watermelons and grapes will showcase the following talents: 3 / 15 / 50.
- The scatter - the star of our theater (literally). It doesn't even need to learn a role or occupy a specific place on the stage next to other stars. It is enough for it to simply appear in a group of three, four, or five at any point on the stage and delight you with multipliers like 2 / 10 / 50. For example, 3 scattered stars on the field will give you 20 coins with a bet of 10.
- Finally, the seven - our esteemed actress with the strongest lines: 5 / 50 / 250.
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent Features
As for the performance itself:
- You can expect 10 paylines. You can see them all on the screen by hovering your cursor over the bar on the left side of the game field with the words "10 LINES" and two crossed arrows.
- Only the highest win on a line will be paid. However, if multiple winning combinations occur, for example, from 3 symbols, they will all be paid.
- A combination of 5 symbols is paid only once.
In general, the most remarkable thing about this game is its conciseness:
- Minimal information: even in the "i" section, only the essence is given.
- There is no music, only audio accompaniment resembling the sound of horse hooves during reel spins and sounds of winning lines.
- The design is minimalist, although it is drawn with quality. The cross-section of the watermelon makes you thirsty, and staring at the lemon segment makes your teeth tingle.
- The only visual extravagance is the fire and spark effects around the symbols that win.
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent RTP & Volatility
The game has a relatively lower RTP of 94.59%. The volatility is at a medium level.
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Adjacent Conclusion
Fans of minimalism will appreciate the simple mechanics of the slot, its overall style, and design. All the characters in this performance are beautiful as ever. The fruits are adorned with sunlight-reflected droplets of water. The sevens and stars shine with polished golden edges. All that's left is to wait for the audience (also known as the player) to press the "Spin" button, and the show will begin!
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.