Coin Strike Hold & Win
The year 2023 proved fruitful for Playson. The developers released more than 10 slots, with almost half of them featuring the "Hold & Win" prefix. The slot we are delving into today is no exception. It hit the scene in the middle of spring and immediately garnered a devoted fan base for its captivating mechanics and stunning graphics. Wolf Spins are thrilled to grant you access to this game and an exhilarating experience that's hard to match.
Game Info *
|Fruits, Lightning, Jackpot
|£0.2 – £100
How to Play Coin Strike Hold & Win
The gameplay is easy to grasp but interesting enough to captivate the attention of both novices and experienced slot enthusiasts:
- The menu offers a rich selection of bets suitable for any budget and playing style.
- Check the rules to see what rewards await you based on the spin cost.
Now, all that's left is to initiate the gameplay and hope for the best.
Speaking of the best, the maximum win in Coin Strike Hold & Win is 5,150 times the bet.
Is that a lot?
Let's see what offerings Playson has made in their other creations:
- There are slots from this developer that can offer reward multipliers as high as x16,746 or x10,000.
- On the other hand, there are prizes that don't go beyond x2,000, x1,782, or even x1,000 of your bet.
Even if luck is literally your second name.
Thus, Coin Strike Hold & Win falls somewhere in the middle range for maximum wins among slots from this developer group.
Coin Strike Hold & Win Features
The main feature of this game is the aforementioned "Hold & Win" function. It's a genuine gem of the gameplay:
- It keeps the best symbols in their positions on the game field.
- This significantly aids the player in forming winning combinations.
- Your chances of collecting more "valuable" symbols grow with each click. This means you're approaching the gates that once separated you from special rewards, and now they open ceremoniously.
In Coin Strike Hold & Win, to activate this remarkable feature, you'll need a key made up of three elements: one sparkling lightning and two gold coins. The action that follows will not leave you indifferent:
- The lightning in the center of the screen will attract all the money that ends up on adjacent lines.
- Sometimes, a small artifact may appear there, multiplying the coins already collected.
- But the biggest stroke of luck is to see icons with the words Mini, Minor, Major, or Grand on the screen because that's what encountering a jackpot looks like.
Coin Strike Hold & Win RTP & Volatility
The Return to Player (RTP) percentage is 95.66%, considered below the market average. High volatility promises rare but significant wins. It's worth keeping in mind and planning your balance usage with the idea that it might be a marathon rather than a sprint.
Coin Strike Hold & Win Conclusion
This game deserves attention for its:
- vibrant graphics,
- pleasant animation,
- diverse features, but without an overload of quantity,
- and a pretty good winning potential.
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.