Luxor Gold: Hold and Win
All the wealth of Ancient Egypt is presented in the slot from Playson - Luxor Gold: Hold and Win. They don’t hide it, putting the word “gold” right in the title of the game. You will have to dive into the atmosphere of luxury and learn the ancient art of Egyptian magicians - making gold out of clay.
Game Info *
|Theme||Egypt, Gods, Gold|
|Stakes Range||£0.20 – £100|
How to Play Luxor Gold: Hold and Win
- At first glance, the gameplay doesn’t look complicated. You seem to enter a large magnificent hall of the pharaohs’ palace, where the practice of gold magic takes place. You can also take part in this activity, choosing a suitable stake and spinning the reels.
- But if you look at the game again… Oh, no, it was just an illusion. It’s still not that hard. Keep honing your skills, and the game will guide you through all the obstacles of a beginner. You might even get a Treasure Chest.
Want to know more about it? Keep reading.
Luxor Gold: Hold and Win Features
You won’t miss this artefact. It stands right above all the action. All the gold coins that fall on the floor of the hall thanks to magic immediately bounce and fly inside the chest. If six or more coins land in this luxurious-looking box at once, it becomes filled enough, a fountain of golden discs bursts out of it and a real show begins.
- To win the chest itself, all the gold in it and that beautifully cast ornate staff that the main magician holds (how can he refuse the best student of magic), you need to cover every tile of the main hall with gold coins.
- Collect mystical symbols with the profile of the queen that she throws into the crowd to get one of four jackpots.
How will the contest for the chest go?
You will be given three attempts. By spinning the reels, you will need to cover all the squares of the hall with gold coins. If you miss a square, one attempt is taken away. If you hit a right spot, then the attempt counter is refilled. For example:
- You have three moves. You spun the reels and a coin landed right in an empty block. How many moves will you have left after such an achievement? That’s right - still three.
- You have two moves and you haven’t filled any slots. A point is taken away and you only have one attempt left.
- Your last attempt. Your heart is pounding wildly, your finger keeps slipping off the Spin button. Press it. The audience gasped. The coin lands in the right place. Congratulations! The counter of your attempts is refilled again. All three throws are waiting for you.
When your attempts are over or you manage to cover all the field with gold coins, then the final reward amount will be calculated.
Luxor Gold: Hold and Win RTP & Volatility
The RTP of the game is almost 96 percent. The volatility slightly scratches the ceilings of the palace.
Luxor Gold: Hold and Win Conclusion
What’s the final inference from Wolf Spins online casino? The game is worth trying. It will give you a lot of fun, and maybe even share its gold reserves with you.
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.